Chartered Accountant with 7+ years of post-qualification experience
Experience: 7 years or more of post-qualification experience, preferably, in Banking or NBFC or having extensive audit experience in banking space. Should have experience with Core Banking Solutions (CBS) used in Banks. Candidate should be conversant with Accounting standards issued by ICAI and good working knowledge of RBI circulars from time to time.
* Preparation of Financial accounts on monthly, quarterly, annually as the case may be
* Month end closure of books of accounts and ownership of GL balances relating to Finance
* Month end/ inter/intra month provisioning and other accounting entries
* Maintenance of fixed assets / Capitalization/ disposal
* Tracking and control of various financial disclosures made to Regulators, Exchanges, External and internal stakeholders
* Documentation and periodic review of key processes and controls relating to Financial reporting
* Preparation / updation / reviews of accounting policy of the Bank to ensure they are consistent with latest guidance issued by ICAI, RBI, SEBI, MCA
* System enhancements, BRDs, UATs, etc relating to CBS accounts, Trial Balance and other financial reporting.
* Covering financial reporting aspects of all new products / system roll outs
* Doing ground work and actively work for IFRS rollout in the Bank as and when arises
* Working actively with other functional and business teams on accounting treatments new transactions and operational arrangements
* Reinforcing and embed strong control framework around current processes.
* Good Communication and interpersonal skills
* Good team leader and be able to manage and motivate team .
Having Exp. in Handling RBI Report understanding ,fare knowledge in regulatory reporting .
CA - 7 years post qualification experience .