* Responsible for working under the direction of the Internal Audit management team in planning and coordinating internal audit controls and procedures.
* Identify process improvement opportunities, share best practices and develop programs to strengthen internal control and compliance environment.
* Executing and completing all audit fieldwork according to the established schedule.
* Recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiency, and the preparation of audit reports as well as documenting controls.
* Perform any special projects as assigned by Internal Audit management.
* Communicate deficiencies, and coordinates and reports on gap remediation and process improvement status.
* Assist in the planning and executing an annual risk assessment.
* Frequently interact with functional peer group at all levels, including senior management and external auditors.
Note - Preference will be given to candidates working in any Big 4 / Large - Mid size CA Firm.