Officially part of the FMCG team, the Distribution Head will manage General and Modern Trade channels as well as relationships with distributors. The role reports directly to the CEO/COO Promoters of the company and is a key member of the management team.
Core Deliverables are:
" Execute the entire nationwide FMCG Growth plan as per inputs provided by CEO/COO.
" Establish relationships with key distributors and retailers to increase the overall revenue of the company.
" Develop strategic expansion to advance the company's mission and objectives.
" Manage the entire supply chain process through channels and service providers.
" Build and manage a field team to service and provide sales to retailers & distributors.
" Assist in general operations and other areas where needed.
Specific Tasks/Responsibilities include:
1) Overseeing the entire ordering process from retailers through distributors.
2) Assuring adequate stocks are available and avoiding stock-outs.
3) Managing the entire supply chain network by working with cold chain logistics companies and ensuring distributor handling of frozen products.
4) Managing entire field team and building the team from scratch.
5) Providing feedback to the marketing team so they can focus on brand penetration.
6) Setting goals and targets for distributors.
7) Ensuring the best customer service levels for retailers and distributors.
8) Developing and building distribution channels all throughout India.
9) Signing up Modern and General trade accounts.
10) Creating innovative channels for sales.
Our Client Founded in 2008 & It is an integrated Food & Beverage company working within the structured retail and B2B channels in India.