Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Bangalore(India)/15+years of Exp/Client:- Silicon Valley of India based Ecommerce Start-up /Salary Package :- 2.8 Crores/annum +Car+ Bonus + Benefits - Thiyagarajakumar Ramaswamy's - Leadership Stage Jobs India Executive Dream Career Placement and Executive Dream Career Management Firm
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Industry: Finance & Investment
Company: Silicon Valley of India-based E-commerce Start-up
A Silicon Valley Of India-based e-commerce start-up is looking for an energetic and passionate CEO candidate. The candidate will be responsible to build the company from ground up in consultation with the company's Founder and Chairman. Compensation will be highly competitive with incentive of major stock option. Addressing a market segment worth 19 billion dollars, the company will be the first of its kind to operate in the world.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for the development and execution of the company's products, strategy and achieving the financial and operational metrics approved by the company's Chairman and Board of Directors. He/she will have full functional accountability of the company and will be responsible for driving the company forward from ground up toward eminent multinational presence.
* Management and oversight of all functions of the company
* Development and management of the core products and services of the company
* Development of the marketing, sales and operational scheme and strategies for the company
* Leading the fund raising campaign at all stages for the company
* Maintaining and managing all the sales and finances of the company
* Expanding the company by intelligent and efficient hiring of new and talented employees
* Driving sales strategy by anticipating market needs, fostering technical sales, catering to national accounts, and driving market pricing with good margins
* Ensuring relationships with key customers and vendors are strengthened while keeping employees motivated
* Ensuring appropriate goals and measurable metrics are in place, monitoring performance, and taking action wherever appropriate to ensure the business is meeting the goals in a "will do" environment
* Mentoring and developing the senior management team to successfully execute the company strategy. Raising the expectations for timely improvements from the entire management team and transitioning the culture to one that focuses on long-term continuous improvement and profitable growth.
* Working closely with the Stakeholders to evaluate strategic options leading to suitable returns for shareholders. This includes managing the relationships with the banks and other lenders to the company.
* 15+ years of work experience in a dynamic environment (large managerial or operational experience is a plus)
* Demonstrated success in leading and growing organizations
* An MBA or equivalent degree
* Experience in e-commerce, services and retail
* Experience in sales, marketing and managerial space
* Prior start-up Experience