Position :- CEO/MD-IT
Sector :- Global IT Company
Job Type :- Senior Executive
Salary :- 1482000 SGD /Annual Salary + full executive benefits + Share Options
** Open for International Applicants/Candidates
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful mid-sized IT business providing Business Intelligence solutions and services.
The company is a market leader, with an exceptional reputation with its well established client base. The operation is successful but needs a fresh pair of eyes to identify profit and growth opportunities.
The role will take over overall management of this business unit, and will own the P&L. With an established team of high calibre staff, the role will focus on:
- Driving the growth of high value services revenue
- Effective business operations leadership and P&L management
- Ensuring project management is executed effectively
- Effective management of the sales process
- Identification of sources of higher margin business
In addition to building the business in existing markets, the incumbent will investigate the potential to take the business into new sectors, where market demand is compatible with the current range of offerings. The role will also involve identification and pursuit of acquisition targets.
This role will have a high degree of autonomy and will be very attractive for someone who wishes to "own" management of the business and there is considerable growth potential for a highly progressive person.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of either running a P&L, or of managing a practice area and ready to take a bigger challenge -- this will include solid management experience and ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the "numbers" side of the business
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing software and solutions
- Experience working within an IT services, IT consulting or software business
- Good experience of managing project teams, to ensure implementations are on time and within budget, taking a robust approach to client management
- Sales management experience including running and managing a sales process - Candidates will not necessarily be sales people, but will have overseen the sales process and managed sales people.
- Ideally experience of the public sector and health sector
- Demonstrate capability to open up new sources of revenue in other sectors
- Flexible to travel to client sites worldwide