As a Director, you will lead a broad range of exciting data analytics problems across a variety of industries. The role involves end-to-end responsibility of working with the clients to define the business problem, designing/conducting analysis, and communicating solutions. You will need to manage/direct teams of data scientists, analysts, and engineers to execute the projects.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, challenging, and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in a data science or related environment
- Ability to translate business issues into structured analyses
- Demonstrated analytic, quantitative, and programming skills
- Proficiency in a statistical programming language is a must (e.g. R, SAS)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Should have managed small teams
- Should be willing to make occasional short international business trips