Key Job Responsibilities:
- Audits a variety of accounting, financial, and operating records and procedures requiring application of professional accounting and auditing principles.
- Verifies reports against source records to determine reliability.
- Uses computer programmes in evaluation of data.
- Recommends ways to bring programmes and operations into compliance with goals and objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Chartered Accountant from India with at least 18 to 20 years (For Dy.Director) / 1418 years(For GM) of post-qualification experience of hard core, hands on Internal Audit experience in diverse industries.
- Excellent understanding of accounts ERP Tally 9 and audit trail.
- Good communication and report writing skills
- The incumbent has to be from the corporate background and not from a consulting company background/
Sound knowledge on the following:
- Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of accounting and auditing and of the requirements of the Standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Knowledge of system documentation and work paper organisation
- Income Tax
- Company Law
- Commercial Laws
- Overseas experience especially of East Africa is desirable / essential