* Reports to the Medical Director and Leads team of 120 staff including doctors, paramedics, administrative & contractual staff.
* Responsible for all Admin, Statutory , Legal and facilities, like HR Compliance's (PF, contract labor,) Canteen House keeping, laisioning with medical bodies, government bodies
* Administration, planning, budgeting, personnel recruitment, patient amenities, expansion project and independent Centre in-charge & delivery of quality
* Responsible patient satisfaction , project management, building and escalation management and ability to apply it in healthcare industry lend itself to
* disciplined and proactive approach towards organizational value creation for its patients.
* Heading administrative responsibilities of the centre independently, handling strategic and budget
* planning, expansion project, recruitment, training and development, media management, corporate
* partnerships for CSR, advocacy, facility management and much more.
* Lead role in collaborating with University of Health Sciences for affiliation for various courses
- Incumbent must be an MBBS or equivalent medical qualification like BAMS
With 14+ years of work experience and last 5 year must have been responsible for Hospital administration, General administration, Facilities,
HR, Statutory and legal compliance for work force
PG in Hospital management, Hospital admin or General MBA preferred