- Act as the - business owner- for his or her categories -
- Managing Internal and external variables that impact our business,
- Forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the category
- Monitor sales reports and conduct financial analysis in order to identify business opportunities and identify and close gaps in order to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Oversees the management of strategic supplier relationships -modular planning for the category. Designing and implementation of new strategies for marketing and business development.
Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating pricing strategies and sustainable growth in the long term.
- Present short term and long term strategic category business plans and status reports to upper management
- Possess and develop a strong understanding of the product category, market, and growth opportunities in order to implement strategic and targeted action plans to achieve goals
- Proven analytical skills and highly numerate
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience