Business Areas & Revenue Targets:
- To develop and implement category plans consistent with the overall Category and within budget
- To coordinate and research on category trends & competition for Footwear / Apparel to make in-roads for sustained growth present & future.
- To lead and manage the acquisition to listing activities of brands for the assigned categories.
- To ensure devised category is met, including P&L SYSTEMS & PROCESSES:
- To guide and develop the buying team for high levels of performance within the given targets of time, cost and quality
- To ensure legal formalities (on-boarding/integration etc.) with brand partners/vendors to protect organizations interest
Interface with internal teams such as buying, merchandising team to drive sales of products
Candidate with 10 to 12 years of experience having passed out from good institutes with good experience in managing brands buying, good customer insights, good knowledge about products & trends and good network with brands and vendors, will be suitable.