Your tasks will include:
* Work very closely with Danish team - participate in sprint planning, daily scrum meetings and retrospectives.
* Analyze business requirements and come up with solutions
* Provide estimates for development activities based on working knowledge and real world experience
* Provide support to business team in the agreed framework where required
* Development of new features as agreed with the Product Manager
* Conduct design and code reviews
We are looking at Sr. individual contributors who can work with-in a geographically distributed team and at the same time run with a task end-to-end with minimal guidance. The person should exhibit excellent ownership attitude and has a client-focus and delivery mind-set. The person should be team-player, analytical and solution oriented. Ability to clearly articulate the problem statement and come up with solutions is the key to success.
Your technical skills:
* Strong skills in C# and .NET (6 + years) and SQL Server as back-end database
* Familiar with concepts like multi-threading, async call-backs, sql query optimization.
* Candidate should know about release activities, source control, merging and branching concepts
* Ability to grasp complex business requirements and come up with technical solutions to meet the business needs.
* Individual contributor and ability to perform with minimum guidance
* Solid work ethics and dependability
* Ability to clearly communicate and articulate views and thoughts openly to stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience in Investment Banking/Trading domain would be major advantage.