The Buyer-International Procurement will be responsible for the entire Purchase-to-Pay activities for international purchases. He/ she will assist with international sourcing activities, market and supplier analysis, obtaining quotes, reporting and report writing.
* Be accountable for the Purchase to Pay (P2P) cycle for all international purchases.
* Initiate request for quotation and proposal, analyze proposed pricing from potential suppliers, evaluate and monitor supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
* Achieve and report KPI's as per set standards.
* Comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Instructions of Section Supervisor and the SCM Manager.
* Promote good procurement practices
* Possess advanced knowledge of INCO Terms.
* Responsible for spend analysis reporting and various other reports as directed by Section Supervisor and/or the SCM Manager.
* Responsible for international vendor development & management
* Mentor, train and develop the local sourcing team
* Comply with Company Health Safety and Security (HSS) policy.
* Execute any other related duties assigned by the Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
* 5 + years of experience in Procurement of engineered goods and/or services (Essential)
* Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the factors that impact the supply chain including political, economic, legal, regulatory, trade practices and cultural factors (Essential)
* Knowledge of SAP (Essential)
* Mining experience, though not essential, will be looked upon favorably
* Vietnamese Language/ Vietnamese citizenship (preferred)