As part of the BSG Security Studio team, the Business Solution Analyst will work with Engineering and Infrastructure to manage an enterprise external identity management solution for Deloitte applications worldwide. The BSA is responsible for the documentation of formal requirements, use cases, user stories, test plans, test cases, test scripts and test suites to ensure the software solutions developed meet business needs and are operationally sustainable.
Collaborates with engineers, designers and architects to ensure a shared understanding of requirements. Works with new or existing application integrations and provides guidance on application functionality and workflows. Analyzes emerging external authentication and user management technologies and influences direction of application strategy. Participates in quality improvement activities for the development organization. Ensures project/program objectives are met in a timely manner and adhere to the application standards. Performs a combination of professional and management duties over work staff.
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Possesses overall understanding of appropriate business processes and workflows needed to deliver a world class experience for external user identify management.
- Assists the Engagement Leader in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products. Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with clients to define and document requirements for custom developed or vendor software products. Creates documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and newsletters.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and client needs, Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Engagement Leader to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and project management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
- Works with Technical Lead and end users to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Leads and is responsible all Testing and QA activities within the project lifecycle: test plans, test scripts and all other deliverables and activities related to Quality Assurance of the product. Works with the Engagement Leader and clients to plan and execute User Acceptance Testing.
- Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Provides operational support to clients, engages with various business organizations to resolve problems as they arise.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.