We're looking for an experienced professional to lead and manage a business unit within our organization. The business unit will be focused on providing a quality off shoring service to our global client base. The service will be focused in and around talent management, data admin and data sourcing.
This is a key role in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, providing a challenging and diverse experience.
The successful candidate will need to undertake the following activities:
- Set up and manage the operational framework of the business unit (end to end)
- Create and build the internal and external reporting requirements
- Ability to identify, attract, recruit and retain the best talent in the marketplace
- Produce and train out induction programme to all new starters
- Liaise with international requirements on service improvement opportunities
- Completion of the required tasks within the desired deadline.
- Responsible for the operational delivery of SLA's for the offshoring processes in scope
The successful applicant will be selected on the following criteria:
- Proven ability in building and managing people and teams
- Experience within a BPO environment (min 4 years)
- Fluent in English language (German an bonus)
- Exposure to recruitment and HR function will be beneficial
- An independent, innovative customer focused approach to solving problems
- Track records in delivering success