Business Process Management, ARIS
We are looking for someone into Business Process Management Lifecycle
- Develop and establish BPM governance across processes and organization (e.g. BPMCoE)
- Develop business process frameworks to support the client's strategic BPM efforts
- Leverage best practices, frameworks and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific process assets, SCOR, eTOM, TOGAF,etc) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process standardization, improvement and implementation initiatives
- Support and facilitate business process requirement and design workshops (both onshore and offshore )to support business transformation
- Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries. Conduct training and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders and to clients on BPML concepts, frameworks and methods.
Required Qualifications :
- Total 5+ years of post-qualification (MBA) experience out of which 3+ years of recent management consulting/ internal project experience in Process Transformation areas such as Business Process Strategy and Governance, Business Process Design and Modeling, Process Execution, Automation, Process Performance Monitoring and Improvement, BPM tool/ Repository deployment, etc of which
- 2+ years of experience in BPM methodologies and any BPM tools (ARIS, Casewise, Provision, iGrafx,Pega BPM,etc)
- Full-Time Masters degree in Management.