* Engage in discovery and research of client needs and requirements;
* Participate in project planning and status meetings, identify risks and mitigations and provide internal status updates according to plan;
* Generate business and functional requirements documentation (UML artifacts, use cases, report mock-ups, etc.), with minimal direction, through facilitated work sessions with stakeholders;
* Develop business process models (e.g. current state vs. future state) and perform business process analysis and redesign using Microsoft Visio and/or PowerPoint;
* Develop and enhance end user documentation for applications, including report mock-ups, clickable demos, reference manuals, training materials, communication presentations, and support manuals;
* Create usable and intuitive concepts for complex, highly functional problems;
* Escalate issues whenever required.
Qualifications: * Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS or related disciplines;
* Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on technology delivery engagements;
* Experience with project management principals in the context of solving business problems;
* Familiarity with formal software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
* Familiarity with programing, database management, or ETL interfacing is preferred.
* Ability to understand fundamental client business concerns to translate into technical inputs;
* Ability to effectively conduct requirements sessions with clients and project teams;
* Strong relationship building and maintaining skills, particularly across functional areas;
* Strong verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
* Proven ability for problem solving and trouble-shooting.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.