Skill Set Required 1. Engineering or MBA Graduate from premier institutes having 15-18 years of experience in driving/leading sales of Software Products/Solutions across industry segments in Southern Region.
2. Excellent planning and organizing skills.
3. Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
4. Devising strategies to maximize sales and realization & implementing them.
5. Ability to motivate, guide and lead the sales teams and help them to achieve their goals. This would include the ability to play the role of a mentor.
6. Strong strategic capability with ability to manage strategic and operational goals.
7. Strong financial / business acumen.
8. Ability to develop relationships at all levels of customer organization.
9. Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in multi cultural environment.
Business Strategy for
Products & Solutions across verticals including:
1. Creating a strategic road map and setting goals & milestones for regional sales team
2. Strategy blue-prints for ROI/market share growth, operational efficiencies and resource optimization
3. Strong understanding of business goals and ability to create an IT strategy to meet those goals.
4. Positioning with various industry stakeholders
1. Seeks and builds healthy relationships with key accounts decision-making teams and periodically interface them with key stakeholders.
2. All customer oriented processes including Customer feedback is managed well internally to ensure high Customer Satisfaction score.
3. Work closely with regional sales or commercial team to provide specific input to the customer.
4. Participate in regional and local events, conferences and seminars
1. Responsible for creating a compelling value proposition across industries
2. Competition Analysis by keeping abreast of Market Trends & achieving market share metrics.
3. Establishing as focused solutions provider in BFSI/Government//BPO/SSC/ industry.
1. Work with cross-functional teams for new business opportunities.
2. Enable the sales team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions.
3. Plan, control and direct activities of team to attain maximum sales volume and develop maximum potential volume from existing and potential markets.
4. Provide technical and functional leadership, drive innovation and deliver highly critical projects
1. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
2. Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
3. Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.