Looking out for a Business Head for the Africa Region for a Global Information Technology company committed to Empowering Business Transformation with comprehensive set of IT Solutions & services to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals, predominantly in BFSI.
The Company is also focused on value added services such as Business Intelligence & Analytics Services, Infrastructure management services, Testing & Compliance, Application development & Maintenance, Consulting and BPO offerings.
- The person would be heading the Africa Business, manage P& L responsibility for the region and drive revenue and sales.
- Responsible for Strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting. Strong ability to affect setting of targets, build strategic Alliances and business partnerships, ability to construct innovative pricing and overall commercial solutions, participate and lead Contract negotiation towards the most beneficial position for the organization, and post closure. Also involved in Marketing support, Knowledge dissemination and management.
- Provide leadership, define strategy, provide the right direction and oversight to the complete sales operations and CRM.
- The role expects industry leading performance so that the regions achieve world class and highly successful goals.
- As a Business Head, he is also expected to provide the most appropriate representation of the organization and its best capabilities to the existing as well as potential clients to not only sustain highest levels of customer satisfaction but also able to grow the relationship towards develop partnership
- Must have strong domain as well as technical background to appreciate the customer problems, ability to define the first high level solution stack and also collaborate with the delivery team to provide the most competitive and most technically compelling solution to the clients.
- Ability to study the competition and ability to innovate with the delivery team to come up with proactive proposals and solutions
- The position reports to the 2nd in command based at Dubai, who reports to the President EMEA.