Job Description :
- Set-up M&A Practice & Build Business Plan and achieve annual budgets
- Studying and Analyzing market conditions and developments
- Devising M&A strategies, identifying sectors and opportunities within that might be potential attractive business targets for clients.
- Work Cohesively with Origination Team to source useful leads on both sides of buy and sell.
- Carrying out due diligence into the financial and commercial health of companies in consideration.
- Develop financial modeling and then build and present appropriate financial solutions to clients
- Create business - pitch book- cases and presenting these to clients
- Administering the execution of a M&A proposition
- Work Cohesively with Origination, Relationship and Credit colleagues to provide advice on capital structure
- Supervising the negotiation of terms and developing proposals to raise funds for investments across debt and equity.
- Work seamlessly with other colleagues and professionals, such as legal counsels.
- Ensuring all the regulatory aspects of a transaction have been
Other Desirable :
- Solid understanding of M&A Strategies and apparatus
- Good at Developing Business Strategies
- Infrastructure Sector specific experience
- Robust understanding of risk analysis and due diligence techniques
- Well rounded understanding of corporate finance and how disparate investment instruments integrate.
- Engineer MBAs/MBAs/CAs from Top Tier Institutes.
- 10 - 18 years of experience spanning M&A and/or Investment Banking and Corporate Finance