JOB PURPOSE: The Change Analyst is a member of the Change Management team reporting to the Change Manager and working closely with Customers, Project Management, 3rd party service providers, Developers and other stakeholders to plan and manage the implementation of all Service changes within project.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE FOR DECISION MAKING:Change Management Analyst
- Managing the Change Request Queue (within Remedy on Demand), ensuring all Request for Changes (RFCs) are logged, classified and prioritised correctly in collaboration with the initiator, rejecting changes that fall short of the agreed process / quality standards.
- Prepare for Change Advisory Board (CAB), issuing the agenda and forward the schedule of change prior to the CAB.
- Manage the approval of change, ensuring Initiators are present at the weekly CAB meetings
- Chair the CAB, ensuring all changes are reviewed and based on the agreed approval criteria, accept or reject changes (with support from the Change Manager).
- Support the Change Manger in convening urgent CAB meetings
- Review the quality of Changes, including change logs, classifications and completion process.
- Review and report all implemented changes, providing details on those successfully implemented, backed out or delayed (in progress).
- Ensure all latent changes are logged and retrospective approval recorded.
- Support the Change Manager in producing a monthly management reports including:
- RFC raised
- RFC approved / rejected
- % Changes implemented successfully
- % Changes backed out
- Details on urgent / latent changes (to determine why normal Change Process was not followed)
- Trending (e.g. identify specific groups where there is a high failure rate
- Close RFCs
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period.
Experience: 3-8 years
Specialist Skills / Experience
- Experience of working within an international and multicultural environment.
- Proven IT operational background.
- In-depth experience with handling Change Management Requests
- Working knowledge of Change Management processes and procedures (ITIL would be ideal).
- Ability to multi-task, manage/delegate multiple assignments (ranging in complexity) work accurately & prioritise deadlines under own initiative in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to solve and present problems in a logical and methodical manner.
- Proven ability to document and communicate clearly.
- Articulate, with good analytical abilities, interpersonal, and reporting skills
- Mature, enthusiastic, self-supporting, and confident
- Good customer service skills - Effective communicator, able to build & develop relationships with
customer counterparts (Internal and external).
- Experience of working at a Pan-European level in a Customer support role.