The Business Development Manager has to be based at any Metro of India and has to perform the following essential functions:
The Candidate should possess:
- Identify drugs that have market potential like Injectables, Ophthalmics, Nasal / Inhalers, Hormonals, Oncology etc.
- Identify and develop strategic alliances and partnership with suitable pharmaceutical manufacturers that meet either PIC/s or MHRA or TGA GMP. These manufacturing partners must have adequate data and documentation for registration.
- Able to develop and negotiate on the pricing, terms and conditions for the contract manufacturing.
- Work closely with company's internal departments like QA to ensure the manufacturers have GMP and qualified facilities; the Regulatory on dossiers, regulatory and documentation requirements; including the design and packaging of the products.
- Work with company's Sales team on the sales potential and sales commitment of these products that are to be brought in through contract manufacturing.
- Estimate and manage to meet targets and revenue of the products.
- Ensure the timely delivery of the products and ensuring they meet the quality requirements.
- Inspect the facilities of the contract manufacturers and their related documentations.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized academic institution.
- Age range of 35 to 40.
- At least ten years in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a similar line.
- Good track record.