- Locates or proposes Potential business deals by contacting the main contractors, consultant and end users
- Build new business deals with EPC companies by identifying upcoming construction projects
- Negotiating tenders, contract terms and conditions to meer both customer and company needs
- Review the cost estimate which is developed by the estimation engineer
- Ability to prepare the presentations to the clients by the power point / other software
- Controlling the preparation of tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Reviewing the cost and sales performance
- Control the sales tracking report to envisage the achievement of the required sales target and future plan as well.
- Knowledge of company's product , provision of information and giving clarifications to customers on their inquiries
- Have prior Oman / GCC Experience
Candidate Profile :
B.E - Civil / Structural Engineering with MBA preferred having prior experience in Steel Structural Industry with Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to customer needs, Marketing Knowledge, Presentation and Communication skills, Meeting Sales Targets, Negotiation sills, Computer and MS Office Skills, Professionalism with go-getter attitude
1. Engineering Candidate having Sales experience in Structural Engineering or related field only requested to apply.
2. Candidate having prior Oman / Gulf Experience will be preferred and must in a position to join at short notice.
3. Must have sufficient clearance from domestic side in relocating to Oman and must be in a position to work minimum period of 3 years
4. Must be medically "FIT"
5. Have Oman / GCC certificate attestation preferred and willing to join at short notice