3 Month Initial Training in Mumbai (Mandatory )
Summary of the role - overall role contribution to team, department and organisation
- To acquire business for the company in the area of Business Intelligence & Analytics Software space from clients based in India. To achieve the required business target, maintain client relationships and lead internal team towards product delivery.
Areas of Responsibility :
Key elements and required results of the role :
- Lead generation. Generating Leads and Opportunities through outbound, strategic & targeted prospecting into large companies
- Strategic calling to leverage business from new and established relationships
- Prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups, divisions, etc. of existing customers
- Achieving monthly Quota of Qualified Opportunities
- Lead client meetings and presentations
- To acquire and close the businesses
- To oversee and manage business acquired through internal teams
- Manage and Lead a Sales Team
- To develop client relationships and convert to long term contracts
- To achieve the stipulated Business Development target
Qualifications & Past work experience desired :
- Post Graduate in Marketing/Business Development.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English Language.
- Minimum 3 years experience. Preferably in B2B sales.
- Exposure in Market Research/Analytics/Business Intelligence domain will be preferred
Personal /Technical attributes :
- Should possess excellent leadership skills, proactive, highly confident, self-driven, and ambitious individual
- Ability to interact with decision makers at CXO level
- Pleasing personality with an ability to build long term relationships.