1. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
3. Develops strategies and analyzing positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
4. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
5. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
6. Comprehensive analysis of FMCG sector in particular and economy in general of respective territories.
1. Candidate must have at least 3 4years of substantial experience in the respective territories in similar role
2. Candidate must have significant experience in FMCG sector.
3. Educational Qualification -: CA/MBA Finance