Experience and Responsibilities:-
- Represent the organization for new business and relationship development in the IT Services and outsourcing industry, targeting Fortune 500 companies and build company market position by creating new revenue streams to augment business growth.
- Lead the sales and new client acquisition effort in defined markets and Geographies. Identify opportunities, present capabilities and gain commitment from prospects leading to current and future revenue.
- Analyze market trends, implications and develop strategies to participate in resultant opportunities.
- Deal and contract management; develop and negotiate contracts and pricing models
- Stay tuned to market and competition, participate in trade events, conferences, customer forums and provide inputs to the practice teams towards developing contextual offerings.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue and future revenue targets
- Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects.
Required Candidate's Profile:-
- Business Development and Account Management experience
- Knowledge of the BPO Services in Property & Casualty domain
- Offshore model experience
- must have experience of selling BPO service lines into Insurance/ reinsurance /brokers
- Must have Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are pre-requisites.
- Must be from Insurance/Reinsurance Industry background