1) Candidate must be Male;
2) The candidate should be between the age of 30 -- 40 years with an experience of minimum 8 -- 10 years;
3) Should be a B.Com/BE Graduate. MBA from reputed institutes.
4) May be considered general MBA from private institute -- may not get preferential consideration for higher CTC. It may be noted that MBA is not a compulsion;
5) Should be fluent in Hindi, English, Kannada and any other South Indian languages viz., Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam will be a bonus;
6) Should be Tech-Savvy and conversant with MS Office, ERP, making MIS and should have used Smart Phone in his previous experience;
7) Ideal candidate would be a person from the Packaging Industry like Glass, Paper, Flexible Plastics, Labels, Adhesive and other allied industries. We would like to avoid taking candidates from direct PET industries, names like Pearl Polymers, Organic Industry, Garden Polymer, SNJ Synthetic, Alpha Packaging, Alpla, Sunrise Containers, Chemco Industries.
This is competitors and if the candidates have worked in these firms before 2006, we may consider. However, preference will be given to candidates from other packaging industries, already described above.
1) Business development for all customers without specifying any reasons and would be required to travel if necessary to Delhi, Mumbai and other places;
2) He will be given 1 person under him to assist him for basic work. However, he will be responsible from Lead to Execution;
3) Sales support will assist him in executing orders once the business is developed. However, ownership of payments, 'C' Form collections and responsibility to increase business will solely lie with him;
4) Male candidate with a very good personality would be given preference;
5) Should have knowledge of commercial costing and stronghold on MS Excel;
6) Should be a self-starter and pro-active;