This role will be a combination of business development and program management, involving appointing partners for driving nonlinear seller recruitment including a telemarketing channel. Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing both internal and external relationships with the goal of growing Customer & Seller base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
- Develop strategic account plans with eye toward identifying creative, business-generating initiatives.
- Lead cross-functional team (with Marketing, Sales, Training, PR, Product management) toward common goal with specific partners.
- Forecast and report business growth and other key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required.
- Relevant experience in developing channel programs or working with small business merchants.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Experience- 3+ years
Qualification- MBA For Tier 1 Institutes -Like IIM'S; SPjain; IIFT;SIBM.