The Business Continuity Manager is responsible for maintaining and managing the company's business continuity program. The incumbent will support all activities necessary to enable the Bank to respond to a business interruption.
Preferably: Banking, NBFC, Consultancy, Technology
Relevant Experience : Minimum 3-5 years actively developing and supporting business continuity programs
* Within the context of a bank, maintain a corporate wide business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery, business recovery and emergency response management.
* Develop, produce and update BCP/DR materials and documentation (e.g., plans, emergency response procedures, call lists, test results, etc.).
* Plan and Co-ordinate with business heads for BCP plan, BCP testing and reporting thereof
* Plan and coordinate all business continuity functional and technical testing.
* Work closely with IT to develop/maintain DR plans for critical systems and applications and to ensure that internal recovery sites are updated and functioning properly.
* Maintain and update the Business Continuity Policy
* Perform business impact analyses for functional areas to identify points of vulnerability, single points of failure and identify risk avoidance and mitigation strategies.
* Assist the crisis management team in the event of a business interruption.
* Analyze and report on implications of regulatory requirements and industry guidance on BCP/DR programs.
* Thorough Understanding of branch banking operations, treasury operations and payments and settlements.
* Knowledge of technology product development life cycle, technical infrastructure concepts (e.g., telecommunications, data storage, resiliency, etc.).
* Quick understanding of business and system operations and the ability to communicate in these areas.
* Familiarity with the current regulatory environment on BCP for Banks and/or Financial Institutions.
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Proficiency in MS office products (PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
* Self-starter with the ability to implement and enforce the BCP bank-wide
Qualifications : Graduate / Post Graduate in Business Management, Finance, Engineering preferred.
Additional Qualifications :
* Certification in BCP