Reporting To : Technical Integration Manager
Job Highlights:To analyze, document & test technical integration components for integration of clients (typically banks).
- Facilitate requirement gathering interviews, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure trace ability, sign off by all the stakeholders and own the change management for assigned work.
- Interface both with internal stakeholders (Product team, Technology team) and with clients (Banks/Insurance) to achieve this result.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Should be able to quickly become an expert on the companies technology platform, and utilize knowledge to come up with best practices for integration.
- Help internal stakeholders action their deliverable's by co-coordinating a meeting with an internal expert who can provide suggestions on how to implement a particular module.
- Should be able to execute project assignments in an agile manner.
- Excellent knowledge or working experience in Web Services is a must.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in Working in Insurance Application Product development Environment is a plus
- Sound knowledge in Web/Middleware Technologies: J2EE, SOAP, RESTful Services.
- Databases: MySQL