- Find solutions to issues by analyzing all the problem areas and provide guidance to support & development teams in implementing that solution.
- Help to plan & conduct releases across different environments & instances. Create & maintain technical documentation.
- Collaborate with partner systems & other teams to improve the platform.
- Implement or enhance the corporate actions reports as per the client needs
- Liaise with operations to ensure smooth functioning of day-to-day business processes
- Manage the releases across multiple instances in production & test environments
- Be an active member of level 3 support team and oversee the activities of L1 & L2 support teams
- Manage competing priorities of business, with minimum or no loss of efficiency on project deliverables
- Prepare project & product documentation working closely with application manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Computing or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience required, with strong SQL Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal & written
- Experience of creating SDLC & Support documentation
- Basic understanding of UNIX and Autosys
- Finance Industry Experience.
- HTML & XML knowledge.
- SWIFT Messaging.