- Deliver documents understood by business teams and technically detailed for development teams. Requires clear writing, use case analysis, concise process flows, thorough tables / matrices, use cases, data mapping, effective architecture / context diagrams and quality screen mock-ups.
- Work autonomously with individual responsibility for maintaining and executing to a self-created requirements management plan in alignment with Smart Track product delivery roadmap.
- Work with offshore team during non-regular hours as and when required.
- Ability to perform thorough as-is to to-be analysis and coordination in support of rollout of new clients.
- Communicates status, business impacts and system changes to team members, business partners, program managers, extended offshore teams and other interested parties.
- Gathers, compiles, interprets and summarizes product enhancements and features.
- Provides guidance for testing strategies, scope and scenarios.
- Reviews and provides advice for testing-related estimates of effort, duration and resource utilization.
- Responsible to create detailed scope plan for all projects.
- Identifies risks and contributes to the overall management of project and risk plans.
- Ability to serve in a variety of project team roles, such as analyst, tester, documentation writer, trainer, team lead or mentor.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of progressive Business Systems Analyst experience in an Information Technology environment.
- 8+ years working experience documenting, creating, and execution and performing requirements analysis using waterfall, agile or hybrid methodologies within a web based environment with Functional Experience.
- Business Systems Analyst Certification or currently in pursuit of it.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, writing, editing, and proof reading skills.
- Proficient with Word, Visio, Excel, Power Point and visual modeling tools like Provision.
- Experience with UML and industry practices and standards such as RUP, Agile, JAD, and SOA.
- Knowledge of technologies namely .Net, XML, SQL, Web services, Analytics, Mobile development, data warehousing
- Proven problem solving, analytical, communication, customer service, and leadership skills and will be expected to manage requirements and scope of multiple projects at various levels of complexity.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with Smart Track development team.
Skills Which Will Set You Apart
- 5-7 years working within an Agile environment.
- Experience in Contingent Workforce industry and/or working with VMS (Vendor Management System).
- Prior BSA experience in a large IT setup.
- Ability to retrieve, analyze and update data using SQL and related tools.
- Experience in product development and product development life cycle.
- Full SDLC experience preferred, with demonstrated experience in project management and quality assurance.