Overall 5+ years in software applications development with international exposure. Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering, gap analysis and software development lifecycle is a must.
* Overall 5+ years in software applications development with international exposure
* Experience with customer interaction, requirements gathering, gap analysis and software development lifecycle is a must.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering/Business or Computer Applications.
* Experience as a functional consultant in one of the top ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft), preferably in the Manufacturing and Financial domains is a plus.
* Familiarity with the business processes of at least one of the verticals like Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare or Foodservices is a plus.
* Strong written and oral communication is a must.
* Project management skills are a plus
* Hands-on approach essential
* Strong comprehension, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
* Interact with MetricStream's world wide clients during project kick-off, requirement gathering, gap analysis workshops, end user training and product delivery
* Collaborate with MetricStream's various internal departments regarding application features and functionality.
* Perform requirement gathering, Gap analysis, functional testing, User Acceptance Testing and end user training
* Create requirements document, gap analysis document, functional specifications, test plan and test cases.
* Review and approve test cases prepared by the QA organization.
* Understand the configuration aspects of the various MetricStream modules
* Install and configure MetricStream products
* Help the development team & QA team understand the business requirements.
* Review Application User Guides and training material for MetricStream's customers.
* Short term (1 week to 1 month) travel is required