- Knowledge of banking concepts and Lending products is necessary.
- Should have been exposed to the Mortgage business.
- Should have worked on requirements gathering and be able to create necessary functional specification docs and hand it over to developer.
- Responsible for prioritization of tasks coordination with the business users and provide necessary support both from domain and functional front throughout the execution phase of the task/project.
- Should have good decision making ability and be innovative/creative in their approach towards tasks/projects/problems/issues.
- Should have good knowledge of the SDLC.
- Should be able to prepare test cases and participate in System/User testing activities.
- Should have EXCELLENT oral and written communications skills to clearly articulate the requirements.
Essential Skills (M)
- Business Analyst experience Mortgages & Retail Lending products
- Requirement gathering and specification User Acceptance testing and exposure to other types of testing Client interfacing skills
- Handling multiple stakeholders
Should have good understanding as well as hands on experience across various aspects of retail banking including the following :
- Consumer Lending
- Core Banking
Excellent communication and coordination skills"
"Desirable Skills (D)"
"Exposure to all phases of SDLC
Ability to independently handle the work having self drive"