Financial Planning & Analysis function handling Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Consolidation, MIS Reporting & Team Management.
Key Result Areas :
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
* Coordinating with all regional analysts to get sales related information e.g. forecast, Project pipeline, actual sales at dealer level and product level etc. and consolidate.
* Preparing monthly dashboards for Asia and Global HQ reporting with accuracy and on time:
o Sales & Margin reporting (including forecast for year to go) at channel and category level.
o Expense forecast for year to go at cost element & GL level.
o Tracking of Key business drivers after coordinating with different functions.
* Manage daily and monthly MIS for India management and other functions e.g. Daily Sales Report, YTD performance at dealer, channel and category level and Variance analysis against Target & previous year.
* Support complete regional IOP planning for entire P&L.
* Assist management team in monthly revenue & margin forecasting by analyzing trend, order status and identifying risk thereto.
* Coordinating with sales to set up dealers target and calculate their quarterly incentive.
* Detailed analyze of P&L on monthly basis and provide inputs to leadership.
* Tracking sellout number of dealers.
* Coordinate with sales team for CRM Management for both retail & project.
* Adhoc reporting & analysis required by India, Asia or Global Management.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
* Working experience of ERP (preferably SAP - GDE & GBW) and CRM modules
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
* Good MS Excel / PowerPoint skills
* Strong Analytical skills
Required Education and Experience:
* 4-5 years of experience in field of Financial Planning & Analysis
* MBA/CA is essential