1.Project Managers (Industrial Machinery Practice)
Job Profile: Project Managers are assigned various business/technology/industry research projects and will be responsible for timely, high quality delivery of the projects to the client. Key responsibilities in the role will include following:
- Understandimg the requirements received from the client, and coordinate with the client to finalise requirements & scope.
- Conducting feasibility studies for the requirement, identifying appropriate approach to carry out the study, estimating efforts required to carry out the study.
- Preparing technical/commercial proposals for the study and taking the client through the same for approval.
- Executing the study along with the project team; coordinating with the client over regular project discussions.
- Presenting the final study to the clients and acting on modifications based on feedback, if any
- Team work allocation, training, feedback
Candidate Profile: Graduates / Engineers (B.Tech. / M. Tech) with 5 to 10 years project management experience and around 3 to 4 years of client facing role. Should have worked in custom qualitative research space with international clients,
2. Sr.Business Analysts ((Industrial Machinery Practice)
Research & analysis: Understanding client's objectives and requirements; conducting interviews / primary research with various stakeholders in the value chain; conducting secondary research in paid and free sources;applying analytical frameworks to fill data gaps; synthesizing data / information and presenting findings and actionable insights via MS-Office suits
Project management: Leading large-to-medium-size engagements and ensuring high quality standard -- understanding client objectives and requirements; designing appropriate research approach and methodology; execution; presentation to client and managing client expectation
Team management: Lead a small team of associates and analysts and guide them on research approaches & methodologies and project execution
Supporting Manager in team development (hiring, training, mentoring, etc.) and handling business development (preparing collaterals like proposals, teasers, discussion documents, case studies, sanitized deliverables, white papers, etc.) activities
Supporting in-house knowledge management; building domain knowledge / thought leadership
Candidate Profile: Graduates / Engineers with 2--6 years relevant research / analysis experience and strong technical understanding:
in Qualitative Business Research & Consulting (preferably industrial machinery projects)
Excellent primary and secondary research skills
Good project management skills