1) Build financial and valuation models for client businesses.
2) Benchmarking to regional and global standards.
3) Assist the Senior Consultant/Principle Consultant in project execution.
4) Ability to work and deliver in a team.
5) Review of budgets and analysis of variances.
6) Preparation of financial forecasts and tracking of performance.
7) Analyzing and summarizing financial results benchmarked to KPIs.
1) Good financial and quantitative concepts
2) Clear logical/analytical abilities
3) Good interpersonal skills
4) Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Note - MBA (2013 - 2014) Batch - Business Analyst Role
MBA (2010 -2011 ) Batch - Consultant Role