Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Business Analysis roles, with a proven track record in Business Process Modelling and Requirements Gathering.
Minimum working SDLC experience in at least 3 end to end (large scale) projects with exposure to implementation activities
Other BA skill sets like - Presales support including demonstrations, tender responses, etc. - Ability to elicit, understand and document requirements from customer - Ability to recommend product to solution fit for customer airline - Transformation of business information to IT and vice versa - Product or project implementation experience acceptance etc.
Domain Skills (Essential)
At least 8-10 years of experience in Cargo Ground Handling Operations. Experience in Hard Core Cargo Ground Handling IS A MUST.
Must be willing to travel extensively and frequently
1. Senior Level Position in the Cargo Area -
2. Hard Core Cargo Ground Handling Experience a MUST Essential
3. Must be willing to travel extensively and frequently
4. Must have excellent communication skills and communicate effectively at Senior Management Level Essential since he would be liaising with external customers
5. Good Generic BA Skills is also a requirement Preferred
6. Experience Should be 10 years plus in Cargo Ground Handling Essential (he needs to be an expert on this)