we are looking for a PMO Analyst with below requirements
Should possess experience in project planning and management
Should have driven small and medium projects from inception to closure
Should have developed and implemented custom tools and templates in their project management practise
Should have implement at least 3 best practises in existing project management process
Candidate possess experience in creating customised project standards, reporting tools, templates and framework.
Should have stakeholder management / relations ship building skills Level Intermediate to Advanced
Should have quantitative and qualitative analysis skill Level Intermediate to Advanced
Should possess the ability to execute and deliver assigned task independently with minimum monitoring.
Should be able to multi task, work on items in parallel.
Should be familiar with change management process and practise; ideally implemented 2-3 changes over their Career
Should possess Basic to intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote and Access
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills; with the ability to quickly gain credibility and build effective relationships with senior stakeholders. Strong communication and organisation skills are fundamental to success in this role.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to deliver excellent results
- Excellent Communication Skills - the ability to communicate to a variety of audiences across business function and level, and tailor messages appropriately
Stakeholder Management - can discuss requests and requirements with stakeholders and keep them informed of progress
Data Analysis and Interpretation the ability to critically evaluate information gathered across multiple sources, reconcile variances and recommend proposals to senior management and key stakeholders
Change Management Implementation has experience working in an investment banking change environment
Microsoft Tools - competent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of Financial Services and Capital Markets
- Front to back experience of investment banking change management.