Roles and Responsibilities:
General: Assist clients to comply with new and complex regulatory reform
- Assist clients to document comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) and Dodd Frank stress test (DFAST) activities, key modeling assumptions, and results
- Assist clients to create and compile accurate CCAR 14A/Q and other regulatory reports
- Assist clients to develop data management and mapping exercises in support of efficient and controlled regulatory report production
- Assist clients in quality control reviews of stress testing documentation
- Assist clients to identify and describe industry best practices regarding CCAR and DFAST modeling methods, model development, model validation, and governance
- Assist clients in Basel 3 advisory and implementation projects.
- Assist clients to identify and analyze best practices supporting broad regulatory reform, functional accountability, enabling technologies, and consolidated data management and governance strategies.
Experience in some of the following areas:
- Basel II / Basel III
- Stress testing
- Regulatory reporting
- Credit risk (PD,LGD,EAD, ALLL etc..)
- Masters degree in economics, Math, Accounting, MBA preferred
- Banking experience in FP&A or Treasury with a top tier global bank preferred
- Bank regulatory experience a plus
- Professional Certification such as FRM, CFA, CA strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills utilizing high level computations mathematical skills
- Theoretical understanding of bank regulatory reform, stress testing, and capital planning
- Strong knowledge of Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Leading consulting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of RWA, Capital & stress testing concepts.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Ability to think out-of-the box.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills.