- The candidate will be responsible for developing, analyzing and executing ideas and initiatives designed to achieve business growth & loss mitigation goals.
- To Device and Drive credit risk policies for loss mitigation, fraud and collection strategies.
- The candidates will be expected to hold various portfolios of partnering clients
- The candidate will be required to work with overseas clients and formulate various policy and business solutions for their card business.
Techinical Skills Required:-
- Experience with credit policy analytics
- Knowledge of SAS programming including Macro and SQL
- Enterprise Miner / SAS enterprise Guide.
- Degree in Quantitative Fields such as Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Business Finance, or Mathematics (B.Tech., MA, M.Tech, or MBA preferred) with experience in credit card risk management or equivalent training and experience preferably in the financial services.