1. Preparing the Financial business plan. both annual and long term, along with profitability statements and balance sheet.
2. Designing cost models to ensure flexibility in cost structure, and achieving optimal cost management
3. Preparation and Release of Budgets
4. Tracking Actuals Vs Budgets on a regular basis.
5. Variance and Sensitivity Analysis of Financial plan and financial statements.
6. Interaction with concerned Processes for corrective actions
7. Regular Updation of Finance Automation Module
9. Receivables and Paybles MIS
10. Preparation of cashflow for the year for the Company as a whole
11. Cashflow Management as per the planned cashflow
12. Working out Financial Ratios for the year
13. Setting up Industry Benchmarks & constantly monitoring & helping the Company to move for meeting the Benchmarks
14. Constant monitoring of expenses for cost optimization across organization.
15. Internal Controls review & upgradation.