As an experienced bridge engineer you will be involved on a range of small to large projects including those which have a high industry and public profile. The role will be challenging, varied and demanding while offering fantastic opportunities for skill set and career development. You will be required to work autonomously within a growing team carrying out bridge feasibility works, design assessment and strengthening depending upon project requirements. You will also be required to manage projects and assist with business development and tendering.
We are looking for a Chartered or nearly Chartered bridge engineer. You will have extensive experience in both Highway and Rail projects whilst also possessing a personal interest in bridge engineering.
Essential requirements for the role include:
-Experience of a range of bridge engineering solutions.
-CEng, MICE or similar.
- Competency with both BS, HA, NR and Eurocode design standards.
- Experience of working in UK bridge engineering and involvement in the full project life cycle.
- Proven team management experience, with the ability to lead and mentor graduates.
- Experience working in or with a multi-disciplinary design consultancy.
- Strong IT skills.
- Capability to work to deadlines and work autonomously when required.