Role Summary :
- This position is responsible to develop, implement and monitor brand marketing plans to achieve brand & sales objectives.
Main Duties and Functions :
- Custodian of the Brand Category in India
- Lead brand/product innovations, creative development, promotion planning, media planning.
- Manage Brand P&Ls and track delivery on Volumes, Revenue & Margins.
- Develop and Manage the annual marketing plan (A&P) for FDP for 2016
- Closely monitor and coordinate all marketing spends & budget releases for the brands with external vendors & internal stakeholders
- Derive consumer insights to improve product formulations, packaging, positioning and communications development
- Responsible for ideation, development & execution of consumer activations & consumer promotions
- Project Lead for New Product Development and In-Market Launch & Execution
- Monitor activities being undertaken by competition by acquiring information from the sales team & syndicated databases.
- Work with the Sales Team in all areas of merchandising development to ensure execution & implementation of the merchandising plan as per brand guidelines
- Develop and Maintain a working relationship with external vendors, Media houses, Research agencies and Advertising agencies for promotional activities and Brand initiatives
Organization (Chart) :
- This position reports to Director Marketing
Background Information :
- Internal : R&D, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, Industrial team
- External : Media houses, Research agencies and Advertising agencies
Decision Making Authority and Controls :
Job Specifications :
Education / Experience :
- MBA with 8-9 years of experience in reputed FMCG / Retail organizations. The applicant must have experience of at least 4-5 years of managing a brand. Experience in food companies will be preferred.
Skills Needed :
- Love for consumers and high consumer centricity
- Is highly energetic and passionate. Has the drive to initiate and execute plans independently
- Can lead cross-functional teams and manage stakeholder alignment
- Knows how to deliver a real brand experience through design, display, POS, shop in shop and events