India's second largest FMCG major is looking for Brand Managers for their Foods Division. The role is based out of Bangalore.
The incumbent is expected to have atleast 6-10 years of work experience out of which 2-3 years should be in branding. Candidates from FMCG sector is preferred. Following are the major requirements:
Key Deliverables :
- Brand Planning and Strategy
- Brand Communication
- New Product Development and Launch
- Business Planning and delivery
- Packaging Development
- Market Research - design and analysis
- Trade promotion and media implementation
Experience and Educational qualification :
- MBA (Marketing)
- Candidate should have handled brands/sub brands independently
- Independently managed product launches, media campaigns
- Experience of sales is desirable
Interested candidates are requested to apply directly.