1. Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model that ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & Leadership skills
3. Responsible for the sales target and marketing plan to accomplish the company's target
4. Have excellent relations with Architect, PMC, Builders
5. Responsible to analyze and summarize sales problems, dealer performance and product problem
6. Continually contact with customers and designers to present company products
7. Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
8. Responsible for Coordinating and interacting with Factory & internal team effectively
9. Co-ordination with commercial team to ensure timely delivery of material at customer sites, modes of transportation etc. in cost effective manner.
10. Ensure quality of distributor activities across location.
11. Implementation of Billing targets at all assigned markets.
12. Responsible for interacting with Engineering Head / Manufacturing Head on technical support and commercial/pricing matters
13. Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability.
14. Responsible for Marketing and Sales to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives.
15. Strategics and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development and market research.
16. Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
17. Conduct regular meeting with distributors and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategy
18. Conduct customer or training seminars as per the requirement of regions
19. Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from all sales offices in the location and also distributor feedback.
20. Ensuring all approvals related to consultants and other Government authorized bodies are made in a proper and timely manner.
21. Coordinate, prepare and launch new products for the assigned market(s) with cooperation of the respective sales department in the respective locations.
22. Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
23. Motivate and monitor sales representatives in branch offices and distributors on marketing and sales activities.
24. Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
25. Provide timely feedback to top management on business process and operating plan, financial model and profitability.
26. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager / Regional Manager.
27. Other duties as assigned.