Job Specifications :
- Applicant should be Graduate or MBA in Sales / Marketing preferred with minimum 4 - 8 years of experience of channel sales in FMCG industry.
Education Engineering / Diploma CIPET
- To promote the sales of the organizations products.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Prepares proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.