Job Description :-
The Data Analyst will be responsible for end to end ownership of all data analytic related activities. In addition, the analyst will also be responsible on developing productivity dashboards to assist the CXO's in making the right decisions regarding focus areas and identification of new trends.
Roles & Responsibilities
Trading Data Analytics
* Market Microstructure Analysis on Tick-by-Tick data
* Back testing real time trading algorithms for optimizing user parameters
* Performing Pre and Post Trade Analytics and generating reports
* Maintaining Databases which is used for storing historical data
Client Data Analytics
* Generate key insights on client data and for Revenue Maximization
* Analysis on Employee Productivity and generate dashboards for CXO's
Education & Experience:
* Post Graduate/Ph. D in Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Statistics /Applied
* 2 - 6 years of experience in BFSI
* Experience in working on Big Data
* Knowledge of Econometrics, Time Series Analysis and trend forecasting
* Pattern Recognition, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning etc.
* Hands on experience on statistical tools / programming such as Matlab, R, Python, C++
* Generation of Reports / Dashboards
Please note that PHD'S with zero work exp can be considered.Candidates who have won any programming/coding contests will have an edge over others.