Experience: Minimum 10 Years of Experience
Education: BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MS/ ME Ph D
* No Project management/Leadership experience is required for this role.
* Adhere to CQMS [Caterpillar Quality Management System] processes.
* Track and report issues within the CPI (Continuous Product Improvement) process to assure proper resolution to ongoing issues.
* Create and report product improvement ideas including functional enhancements and supportability improvements.
Required must skills:
* At least 10+ Years of experience in any product support/development.
* Hands on experience in Data warehousing, Data analytics and Modelling, Database Design and Administration against Oracle and SQL Server
* Experience in Systems Integration to integrate the BI tool into third party applications
* Hands on experience on any ETL and reporting tool. (Preferred Pentaho for ETL)
* Should have handled major data loads in the data models designed and generated reports using BI tools.
* Experience in using Liquibase to model the data base
* Strong in analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have good knowledge & experience in Java based projects.
* Ability to effectively communicate with technically and non-technically skilled mining customers and dealers to develop partnerships/relationships
* Need to be an excellent team worker with good communication skills
* Should be a self-driven individual and be able to independently handle the assignments.
* Good knowledge of using JIRA (or other defect tracking tools).
* Knowledge on Business Objects Reporting
* General information technology knowledge and, ideally, its application to the mining client industry.
* Development experience using Java.
* Quickly learn the functionality and troubleshooting techniques.