We're always looking for new sales talent that will spark innovation and enable customer success.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary plus great commission
- Excellent sales incentives throughout the year -- All inclusive Ski--Trip, Big Day -- Asia & more
- Attractive benefits -- Health Insurance, Accident Insurance and Life Cover
- Career opportunities with a leading Global employer
BDM -- New Business Acquisition
India -- Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi
The person we are seeking will be responsible for selling our audio-and web conferencing solutions, as well as consulting our customers in conferencing solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who enjoys challenges and is committed to continue to building a career in sales.
- Close new business and build a territory by qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers in enterprise companies
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs and close the sale
- Achieve all individual sales targets set by the company
- Attend sales meetings, seminars or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest trends
- Keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience in TELCOM/CONFERENCING industry, with an acquisition role (Hunter).
- A proven sales record of working on Monthly Targets and experience of selling to the corporate market will be an added value.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of enterprise organizations; a true "hunter" mentality who strives for the close
- Experience with contract or renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas
- Strong technical aptitude and a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to converse in a knowledgeable manner on and Internet technologies in order to 'sell' opportunities to prospective customers
- Ability to close sales month on month with the most appropriate sales process
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the skills to develop relationships quickly, with prospect/customers at all levels
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven ever-changing environment
- Professional experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The key measurements of this role will be:-
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Acquisition of Attended Services clients Achievement of activity levels.
- Efficiency of pipeline forecasting and regular required administration.
* High sales and business awareness
* Proactive approach, highly enthusiastic
* Confident and capable of working with senior level clients
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Goal, activity and action orientated
* Team Player
* Good organizational skills
* Adaptable to change
* Good attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize
* Committed to organization
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Good sense of humor
* Excellent follow up skills