- Responsible for optimizing the operations and delivery of Microsoft Cloud cluster in terms of leveraging the IDC levers for successful implementation of engagements.
- 10+ years of experience in managing delivery and operations preferably in CSD engagements
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Should have worked in a role of managing an offshore delivery center
- Should understand the nuances of an industrialized delivery center and how to improve and better operations on an ongoing basis
Specification / Skills / Experience:
- Expertise .NET
- Has experience in architecting highly scalable .NET / Azure applications.
- Knowledge of Service Bus, Access Control Service, ADFS.
- Experience of deployment on Azure and debugging Azure applications.
- Azure pricing knowledge and how it works
- Knowledge of tools like MAT etc.
- Knowledge of SQL Azure
- Extensive Knowledge of UML diagrams and Design patterns ad practices
- Good knowledge of MVC and MVVM
- Experience in using tools like Enterprise Architect, Visio, Rational Rose
Knowledge of tools
- Knowledge of TFS Check in / Checkouts, Work Items tracking, Continuous Integration etc.
- Knowledge of Style cop preferred.
- Worked with other tools like NUnit Testing, TFS Test Manager Etc.
- Expected to mentor a junior team with limited Azure knowledge.
- Preferable knowledge of working on Agile based projects.
- Understands SDLC models RUP / Waterfall / Scrum
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Windows Azure
- .NET technologies
- Design Patterns
- SharePoint, BizTalk